Charleston's Premier Fine Art & Antique Auction House
The Winter Auction
The winter auction is our last signature event of the year. This auction has some of our most desirable pieces thus far, including an Art Deco Sterling Tea Service, gorgeous fine & estate jewelry, 100+ Lionel trains & accessories, china, fine art, rugs and so much more!
Fine & Estate Jewelry
The jewelry in the holiday auction has a wide selection of fine & estate pieces all starting at $5.00.
A few of our favorites include:
- Platinum Diamond & Platinum Brooch
- Lapis & Diamond Brooch
- Green Diamond Ring
- 22kt Gold Franc Coin Pendant
- David Yurman
- John Hardy
- Diamond & 14kt Gold Watch
I'm a paragraph. Click once to begin entering your own content. You can change my font, size, line height, color and more by highlighting part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
The trains in this auction are from a lifelong collector. Most are from the 1950's - 1960's. Highlights include:
- 1959 Navy Flat Car
- 1957 Airplane Flat Car with Box
- Steam Engine & Tender
- Fire Fighting Motorized Unit No. 52
- 1955 Lionel Lines Bucyrus Erie Crane Car with box
- 1956 Red Lionel 6262 Wheel Cars
- 1959 Northern Pacific GP9 diesel 2349 with box
Holmgren, Bronzes, China, & More