Charleston's Premier Fine Art & Antique Auction House
What does well at Auction?
Our auctions are primarily focused around rare & collectible antiques and unique objects of value. We specialize, and have sold items, in many areas including, but not limited to:
- American, European, and Asian Antiques & Fine Art
- Fine & Estate Jewelry
- Sterling Silver Flatware & Hollowware
- Porcelain & China (Select Items)
- U. S. Coins
- Oriental Rugs
- Books & Manuscripts
- Cut & Pattern Crystal
- Rare Photographs
- Antique Furniture (Pre 1900)
- Antique Toys
All of these items excel in our auctions, as they are- for the most part- easily shippable and have a world wide appeal.
What does not do as well at auction?
There are; however, some items that we cannot take for auction, as they may not realize much at auction, or we may not be able to legally sell them. We will gladly and confidentially advise clients as to whether or not their items will fit in out auctions. These items include:
- Contemporary Upholstered Furniture
- Unsigned Clear Glass (Glasses, Wines, Bowls etc.)
- Contemporary China (Exceptions to this are out there)
- Newer Silver Plate Items
- Large Victorian Furniture
- Post 1899 Firearms
- Alcohol or Tobacco
Contact us Today!